Bedside Standing Assistant for Hospital and Home Use
Bedside Standing Assistant for Hospital and Home UseProduct Description
- STAND ASSIST PATIENT LIFT: Designed to help transfer patients who can stand enough to support 60-70% of their body weight, the stand assist prevents falls, increases safety for patient and caregivers, and provides more dignity than electric or hydraulic patient lifts.
- SAFETY FEATURES: The lift features hooks for optional side and support straps. It features dual rear locking casters (wheels) and easily adjustable locking base increase safety.
- SIMPLE & COMFORTABLE: No slings, no hooks, no problems. This standing assistance lift transfers patients between beds, wheelchairs, toilets, seats and more without the time and hassle of standard patient lifts.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SLINGS: Dual shin pads offer extra support and comfort, and the ergonomically designed foot pedal offers hands free opening of base. the adjustable base provides clearance around recliners and other common obstacles.
- SAFETY & QUALITY: Protected with a 3 Year warranty , the sturdy welding ensures long lasting use. The modular design allows for easy and affordable replacements.
Features and Benefits:
500 lb. weight capacity.Dual shin pads for extra support.Ergonomically designed foot pedal offers hands free opening of base.Support strap available - attachment hooks for optional side support and back strap.Dual rear locking casters.Simple solution to compliment your electric stand assist lifters.First choice for any fall prevention program.Support strap available - attachment hooks for optional side support and back strap.Warranty: 3 Year.Specification
Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.Minimum Base Width: 25.4"Open Base Width: 35"Overall Height: 43"Minimum Seat Height: 25"Seat Width: 20"Overall Length: 34"Dual Shin Pads3 " Front Casters4" Rear CastersDetailed PhotosMore Products
Quality and safety, reliable purchase buy at ease
Q1.Are you a manufacturer or a foreign trade company?
A:We are a professional manufacturer, and we have a professional foreign trade service team.Q2. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in standard cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.Q3. What is your terms of payment?
A : Quotation -- >PI---> comnfirm PI-------->Arrange 30% deposit ---->producing--->QC inspect ----->pay balance----->shipping.Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 30 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.